ScribeTech Careers Hackathon Hiring Freshers of Any Degree Graduates For 25 LPA Package
ScribeTech Careers: Scribetech works in partnership with the NHS and independent Health sector organisations to deliver digital dictation, speech recognition and clinical transcription and clinical coding services. We provide a fully managed and flexible service for the creation, easy transfer, retrieval, processing management and analysis of clinical documents.
Company Name: ScribeTech
Company Website: ScribeTech
Position: Software Engineer
Package: 6 – 25 LPA
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Job Location: Banglore
Passout Batch: 2015/2016/2017/2018/2019
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Eligibility for ScribeTech Careers:
- Bachelor\Master Degree in Computer science only
- From 0 to 4 years of professional experience
- Strong object-oriented programming (OOPS) design skills, SOLID principles and knowledge in software design patterns.
- Good Problem Solving skills.
- Strong knowledge in Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals like OS ,DBMS etc.
- Thorough understanding and Experience in development of client/server architecture, Web Application, Web Services, Windows Services, RESTful APIs.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility in learning new frameworks and tools. Passion to work with demanding architects on complex systems
- Good understanding of Multithreading, Asynchronous programming and Parallel Programming
- Experience in either Data Science, Machine Learning or Microsoft Azure will be a plus
- Experience in analysing requirements, able to understand the impact on existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution.
- Good written and verbal communications skills and must be a strong team player
- Good understanding of coding best practices and standards
- Able to document user stories/use cases, functional specification and design clearly
- Understanding & experience of Agile Development Methodology (Scrum)
- Analyse complex healthcare requirement for technical development.
- Motivated to work independent on small to large scale project
- Provide technical direction for Application sub-system, research, design, analysis, testing, process improvement, and troubleshooting.
- Identify automation opportunities and automate manual tasks
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of ScribeTech: Click here
HR Interview Questions of ScribeTech: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In ScribeTech: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here