SBI Mega Recruitment: The State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is ranked as 236th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2019.
Company Name: State of Bank of India
Company Website: SBI
Wikipedia: SBI Wiki
Position: Circle Based Officer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BBA/M.E/M.Tech/MBA/CA
Passout Batch: 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
SBI Circle Based Officer 2020: Vacancy
Check the detailed vacancies in the table below:
SBI Mega Recruitment: Important Date
The table below informs the important dates- exam dates, notification dates, application form date for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020.
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Starts On||27th July 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||16th August 2020|
|Last Date to edit Application||16th August 2020|
|Last Date of printing Application||31st August 2020|
|Online Fee Payment Start||27th July 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||16th August 2020|
|Admit Card Date||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
SBI Mega Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age limit for a candidate to apply for the SBI Circle Based Officer must be below 30 years as on 01st August 2020.
SBI Mega Recruitment: Nationality
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (Gen)||10 years|
|Eligible – Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency|
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers
(SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been
released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment
is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of
application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account
of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to
military service or invalidation.
- The candidates must hold Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
SBI Circle Based Officer Educational Qualification:
- A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
SBI Circle Based Officer Experience:
- Candidates must have experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank of 2 years as on 01st August 2020.
SBI Circle Based Officer Local Language:
- Candidates must have studied the language in 10th or 12th standard, they have to produce mark sheet/ certificate for having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
SBI Circle Based Officer 2020: Selection Process
The SBI Circle Based Officer Selection Procedure involves the shortlisting of candidates based on their application followed by personnel interview.
SBI Circle Based Officer Interview:
The candidates who get selected for the interview have to appear for the SBI Circle Based Officer Interview. This round holds the utmost importance in deciding the fate of the candidate with respect to the final selection.
SBI Circle Based Officer 2020 Prerequisites:
Aspirants need these documents before hand for the online application. Check the list of documents.
- Recent Photograph,
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),
Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.), if any.
- JAIIB/ CAIIB Certificate (if any),
- Experience certificates (PDF),
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF),
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects
How to Apply Online for SBI Circle Based Officer 2020?
The SBI Circle Based Officer Online Application require two parts:
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI Circle Based Officer 2020.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for SBI Circle Based Officer 2020.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
Size of Photograph: 200 x 230 pixels
Size of Signature: 140 x 60 pixels.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
Application Fee For SBI Circle Based Officer:
These application fee is tentative. it may get changed. We will update the application with the notification.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
SBI Circle Based Officer Online Application: Apply Online
SBI Circle Based Officer Application Form date is available from 27th July 2020 to 16th August 2020.
SBI Mega Recruitment Circle Based Officers Salary Structure:
- The candidates who will be applying for the SBI Circle Based Officers 2020, will be placed in the Junior Management Grade Scale 1or JMGS-I.
- The SBI CBO Pay Scale will be Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020.
- This means the CBO will get a basic pay of Rs 23700 with an increment of Rs 980 for the next 7 years, followed by a basic of Rs 30560 with an annual increment of Rs 1145 for the next two years and so on. The maximum basic salary will be Rs 42020.
Apply Link: Click here
HR Interview Questions of SBI: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In SBI: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Why Remove China Apps taken down from Play store?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here