SAP Recruitment 2024 Hiring Freshers as Support Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
SAP Recruitment 2024 offers an exciting avenue for freshers of any degree graduate to embark on their professional journey as Support Engineers. This opportunity is a significant part of SAP Careers, inviting new talent to join a global leader in enterprise application software. SAP Jobs are renowned for their blend of challenging work and enriching career development opportunities. As a Support Engineer at SAP, fresh graduates will engage in providing critical support, ensuring seamless functionality and user satisfaction of SAP’s diverse range of products and services. This role is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to develop technical and customer service skills in a supportive environment, making it ideal for those aiming to excel in the tech industry. SAP’s commitment to innovation and excellence makes it an ideal platform for fresh graduates to start a promising career in technology.
Company Name: SAP Labs
Company Website: SAP Labs
Position: Support Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2021/2022/2023
Job Location: Bangalore, IN
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent tertiary study0-3 years’ work experience with customer facing roles.
- Team player with ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Good listener with excellent communication skills, empathetic, collaborative
- Resourceful self-starters with strong interpersonal skills who are eager learners.
- Interested in technology, innovation, and how digital platforms can solve business challenges.
- Problem-solvers who are ambitious, passionate, resilient, proactive, open-minded, and able to manage pressure.
- Learn and understand the Services business as well as specific cloud SAP products.
- Conduct job rotations relevant to the intended role with various teams within the business.
- Case studies, classroom, and self-paced learnings with a mix of technical and soft skill topics
- On the job training with the support of buddies and coaches
- Work on relevant projects that demonstrate your communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong work ethic that delivers high quality outcomes.
- Demonstrate problem solving, time management, and communication skills through a range of activities done during training and on the job rotations.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Meeting performance requirements at conclusion of each rotation
- Displaying effective communication skills to handle and explain customer situations (to both business end users and SAP technical/ functional consultants)
- Adapt to knowledge on new technologies in a consistently dynamic and changing environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong customer engagement skills and developing into a Trusted Advisor within a large, enterprise client.
- Service delivery understanding and value-management mindset, with focus on project-managing PE services delivery as TQM: resourcing, staffing, scope management, risk and issues management, escalation management.
- Understanding an overall enterprise architecture across private cloud, SaaS, and on-premise solutions including integration
- Business acumen and business understanding: ACV (annual contract value) contract renewal, solutioning, procurement, customer retention, managing P&L on contract level.
- Working as a core member of a virtual account team and orchestrating cross-account internal governance.
- Analysis of customer situation and requirements, including business requirements, program/project, IT, transformational, architecture, development, infrastructure, and operational topics
- Engagement governance, executive reporting & presentations
- Gain experience in design, implementation, and change management projects.
- Facilitation, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
Apply Now: Link
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Link
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now and get an Inside Look into Jobs: Link
SAP Interview Questions for Technical Round: Link
HR Interview Questions of SAP: Link
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In SAP: Link
SAP Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Link
SAP Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Link
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Link
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Link