RSA Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
RSA Recruitment 2021: RSA Security LLC, formerly RSA Security, Inc. and doing business as RSA, is an American computer and network security company with a focus on encryption and encryption standards. RSA was named after the initials of its co-founders, Ron Rivest, Adi Shamir and Leonard Adleman, after whom the RSA public key cryptography algorithm was also named. Among its products are the RSA BSAFE cryptography libraries and the SecurID authentication token. RSA is known for allegedly incorporating backdoors developed by the NSA in its products.
Company: RSA Security LLC
Official Website: RSA Security
Wikipedia: RSA Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Pass out Year: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- 0 – 2 years of experience on programming language such as Java, JS, MVC.
- Experience in front-end technologies like JS, NodeJs, React, Emberjs, ExtJs etc. desirable
- Experience working as a front end developer with ability to handle full stack.
- Experience building and deploying reporting applications on AWS
- Good Debugging, problem solving and RCA skills
- Good understanding of business needs and PLC in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Ability to learn new tools, languages and security domain on-the-job.
- Lean Agile development experience and good knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD
- Software Development Experience in Security domain / products, a big PLUS
- Work closely in a highly AGILE environment (wear multiple hats) with a team of software engineers on RSA NetWitness Software suite.
- Understand the full feature set/ implementation and architecture of the NetWitness Solution
- Review product evolution and map new features to ongoing releases.
- Analyze business goals and product requirements and contribute to application development, qualification and delivery.
- Create / Review functional details for features, test cases and workflows
- Responsible for functional qualification of features, automation, upgrades, PSR qualification and also work on implementation, bug fix, doc reviews etc.
- Deliver product / features that are highly scalable, secure, high-available, high performing and cost-effective.
- Build highly matured CI/CD and Deployment pipeline complying to unit tests, integration tests, security and performance tests.
- Focus on Customer centric solutions, implement and deliver in short intervals.
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders across GEOs.
- Work independently and effectively within and across teams.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of RSA: Click here
HR Interview Questions of RSA: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In RSA: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link And Never Miss Update.
Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Registration has been Started: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Top 5 Best Indian Car Launches In December ahead: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
PUBG will be soon launched Registered as an Indian Company: Click here