Reliance Life Sciences Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee
Are you a recent engineering graduate with a passion for scientific innovation? Reliance Life Sciences Recruitment 2023 offers a dynamic opportunity to kickstart your career as a Graduate Engineer Trainee. Explore cutting-edge projects, learn from industry experts, and contribute to groundbreaking advancements in life sciences.
About the Company:
Reliance Life Sciences is a pioneering organization at the forefront of biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and research. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, they provide a platform for fresh engineering talent to thrive and make a significant impact on the world of life sciences.
Company Website: Reliance Life Sciences
Position: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Passout Batch: 2021/2022/2023
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Education Requirement :
First class degree in the respective discipline of Engineering having minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Experience Requirement :
- Delivered Seminars.
- Led / Participated in a project.
- Ability to Deep dive in discussions.
- Ability to analyse.
- Ability to understand the big picture.
- Team player.
- Ownership mind set.
- Open to Learn.
- Report writing.
- Customer Value
Skills & Competencies:
- Awareness of Refining and Petrochemical process.
- Awareness of current technologies such as SAP / Mobility / Sharepoint / Java etc.
- Understanding of Sales and Product Management for Polymer / Rubber / Textile businesses
- Awareness of concepts of equipment related to respective discipline.
- Project planning and management skills
- To learn and become knowledgeable in various aspects of Operations, Maintenance, Information Technology and Techno-commercial role.
- To work independently on assigned tasks on completion of training.
- To understand processes and systems required for functioning of a company.
- Being a role model for all safety, health, environment and quality issues.
- Proactively seek opportunities for learning and developing skills for different roles available in various sectors of Hydrocarbons
- Develop a good understanding of operations, maintenance, computer science and new business initiatives.
- Learning how to supervise others and monitor the work of contractors
- Learning how to plan the work for operating & maintaining plant and site facilities efficiently.
- Participate in key activities of refinery like Major projects, Turnarounds, Safety initiatives etc.
- Attend various meetings of Operations and Maintenance to develop sound understanding of roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders.
How to Apply for Reliance Life Sciences Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Reliance Life Sciences Recruitment 2023 through the provided link
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Groups for Daily Job Updates: Link
Prepare for the Reliance Life Sciences Technical Round with Interview Questions: Link
Get insights into Reliance Life Sciences Interview Questions: Link
Craft a standout resume for Reliance Life Sciences shortlisting: Link
Reliance Life Sciences Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click Here
Understand Reliance Life Sciences Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Explore Global Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers Abroad: Link
TCS NQT 2023 Careers: Graduate Trainee Hiring: Link
Top Skills to Master for a Career as a Data Scientist: Link