Redhat Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2021: At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Wikipedia: Redhat Wiki
Job Profile: Trainee Associate Technical Support Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Work Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- The Red Hat Global Support Services team is looking for a Trainee Associate Technical Support Engineer to join us in Pune, India.
- The Global Support Services team focuses on resolving issues for enterprise customers by providing high-level technical support and sustaining engineering services to maximize uptime and reduce IT costs.
- In this graduate trainee program, you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading open source developers to support new solutions and customer offerings.
- You will also receive on the job training, including an introduction to Red Hat products like Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, Red Hat Storage, Red Hat Virtualization, clustering, Red Hat Cloud, and Red Hat Satellite, as well as soft skill training and technical troubleshooting.
- The 2021 Graduate Trainee program will be conducted in a virtual mode for a period of up to 6 months.
- This position has the potential to convert to a full-time role as an Associate Technical Support Engineer at the end of the internship period.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate and present ideas in a user friendly way
- Focused on delivering remarkable and consistent customer experience
- Self-motivated and comfortable working within a team
- Ability to learn, adopt, and practice Red Hat Values and Competencies
- Must have graduated within the last two years with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, computer science or IT, science, or computer applications, or a master’s degree in computer applications or marketing and communications
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Basic understanding of Linux, containers, and open source
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking and UNIX services and concepts
- Open source community experience through project contribution is a plus
Primary job responsibilities:
- Perform basic investigation and troubleshooting of Red Hat enterprise application server suite of products and additional layered products to find resolutions for technical issues
- Gather information for each bug and provide analysis to fully understand the issue
- Propose and discuss fixes or workarounds and provide advice to educate customers
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and support management teams to prioritize customer requests
- Incorporate your findings to Red Hat’s knowledge base
- Support Red Hat’s global customers on technical issues through phone, chat, or remote access tools
Apply Link: Click here
Red Hat Interview Questions of Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Red Hat: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Red Hat: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Registration has been Started: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Top 5 Best Indian Car Launches In December ahead: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
PUBG will be soon launched Registered as an Indian Company: Click here