RBI Recruitment Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers for Assistant of Any Degree Graduates
RBI Recruitment: Reserve bank of India is the central banking institution whose function is to control the monetary policy of Indian currency Rupee. RBI was established on 1st April 1935 under the RBI act 1934 on the recommendation of John Hilton Young Commission. Originally it’s headquarter was in Kolkata but transfer to Mumbai in 1937. It plays an important role in strategy formation in the government of India. It is a member of the Asian Clearing Union.
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Company Website: RBI
Wikipedia: RBI Wiki
Job Location: Across India
Experience: Freshers & Experienced
No. of Vacancies: 610
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility for RBI Recruitment:
- The candidate should have done a bachelor’s degree from any discipline with an aggregate 50% from any recognized university
- The candidate should be a citizen of India. Besides the citizens of Bhutan, Nepal and Tibetan refugees can also apply for the exam.
- The candidate should have completed 18 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years. The age relaxation would be provided to the candidates of reserved categories
- The candidate has the knowledge of computer
- The candidate must be proficient in the regional language.
How to Apply For RBI Assistant:
- Open the Apply Link from bottom of article
- Go to the “latest career” section on the homepage.
- Click on notifications and read carefully
- After that fill the application form with all verified details.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your application form
- Candidates can take a print out of the form
RBI Assistant 2020 Exam Date:
- Release of application: 23rd December 2019
- Closing date of application form submission: 16th January 2020
- Release of admit card: 3rd week January 2020
- RBI Assistant 2020 Exam Date (Prelims): 14th & 15th February 2020
- Mains exam: March 2020
- Interview: March 2020
- Final result: April 2020
Candidates can apply for this position online from o23 December 2019 to 16 January 2020.
Check this link for more Details & Apply: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Also Read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also Read: Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Also Read: Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2019: Click here