Radware Careers Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers for QA Engineer of Any Degree Graduates
Radware Careers: Radware is a global leader of application delivery and cyber security solutions for virtual, cloud and software defined data centers. Our award-winning solutions portfolio delivers service level assurance for business-critical applications, while maximizing IT efficiency. Radware solutions empower more than 10,000 enterprise and carrier customers worldwide to adapt to market challenges quickly, maintain business continuity and achieve maximum productivity while keeping costs down. Radware’s corporate headquarters are located in the U.S. (Mahwah, NJ) and international headquarters are located in Tel Aviv.
Company Name: Radware
Company Website: Radware
Wikipedia: Radware Wiki
Position: QA Engineer
Job Location: Banglore
Salary: Best in the industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility for Radware Careers:
- BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Circuit Stream
- 0-2 years of experience in testing of Networking products
- Hands-on and understanding of Networking protocols:
- Ethernet, VLAN, Switching, Bridging, Dynamic Routing, ICMP, TCP/IP, UDP, BGP, GRE, HTTP/S, DNS, RADIUS, SIP, SSL
- Basic coding skills in Java/Python
- Motivated and inquisitive team player
- Ability to execute and deliver creative results under pressure
- Focused with a can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- With the significant growth in Radware’s security solutions business, we invite you to join Radware’s Defense Flow QA department for high-end enterprise Application Security Solutions.
- Our solutions protect the critical business applications of financial, technology, and ecommerce customers against DDoS attacks, Web attacks, and other emerging cyber-attack vectors.
- In this position, you will take a significant part in mastering Radware’s Next Generation DDoS Protection products with various cutting-edge technologies and tools.
- You will be part of Defense Flow QA teams that include Security QA experts who are leading Radware into a new Quality Era based on Agile methodologies.
Responsibilities for Radware Careers:
- Planning/Design/Implementation and Execution of Functional and Interoperability Testbeds Automated as well as Manual to address project requirements
- Working with various Development/Testing/PMs/Technical Writers/Support teams
- Working with cutting edge Cloud and Cyber Security technologies
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Radware: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Radware: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Radware: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here