Quotient TechnologyRecruitment 2019 Freshers BE/ B.Tech/ MCA Hyderabad
Quotient Technology: Quotient supports millions of consumers through major retail partners in the US. Our mission is to simplify and influence consumer digital shopping experience. As we continue to build the best place to innovate, build and work with others, there’s a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Official Site: Quotient Technology
Positions: Software Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/M.Sc/B.Sc/BCA/MCA
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Team Description for Quotient Technology
New graduates and interns at Quotient work alongside our data engineering team, architecting the growing family of products that handle over billions of digital transactions for our retail partners and to support our consumers with best targeted mobile shopping experience. From day one, you’ll have the responsibility and the support you need to make a difference on a significant scale.
Role Description of Quotient Technology
Quotient’s Data Engineering Team is developing the best Machine Learning (ML) team to develop high impact solutions that touch millions of people and lots of data. From images to completing consumers shopping journey in every possible way, the Quotient’s ML team developing solutions using a full range of ML techniques from computer vision to supervised learning to deep learning to online learning.
While some of our algorithms run on mobile devices, others require large clusters on our infrastructure. We are looking for Machine Learning interns with an academic or practical background in machine learning, ideally with experience in natural language understanding, information retrieval, knowledge extraction, or deep learning.
Responsibilities of Quotient Technology:
- You will work to design, code, train, test, deploy and iterate on large scale machine learning systems.
- You will build delightful products and experiences for millions, working alongside a cross-functional team spanning Engineering, Product and Analytics.
- You will apply your skills and expertise in your area of research to practical problems faced by Quotient
Requirements for Quotient Technology :
- You are pursuing or have strong interest in computer science academic courses of study in machine learning or a related field
- You have read publications in top-tier conferences or journals in your field
- You have solid software engineering skills, including experience with Python or Java
- You have some experience with machine learning software packages (e.g., scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano, Torch)
- You should have strong programming and mathematics background
Application Link: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Daily Latest Technology, Software, Gadgets, Security, News: Click here