Quora Programming Challenge For Freshers of Prize 2.7 Lakh Across India
Quora Programming Challenge: Quora is an American question-and-answer website where questions are asked, answered, followed, and edited by Internet users, either factually or in the form of opinions. Its owner, Quora Inc., is based in Mountain View, California, United States
Company Name: Quora
Company Website: Quora
Wikipedia: Quora Wiki
Program: Quora Programming Challenge
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Year of pass out: 2010-2023
Experience Range: Freshers
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
About the Challenge:
- At Quora, we work on difficult programming challenges on a daily basis.
- We wanted to share some of the interesting problems that we work on.
- Thus, we drew inspiration from real-world challenges in our product, systems, and machine learning applications to create an interesting set of algorithm problems that we hope you’ll enjoy.
- In order to accommodate a wide range of timezones, we will be holding the contest in two divisions.
- Each division will have its own unique set of problems and a separate set of winners and prizes.
- Participants can join one or both divisions.
- The divisions will be held at the following times:
- Division 1: Feb 6 2021, 14:00 to 18:00 (UTC + 00:00)
- Division 2: Feb 7 2021, 01:00 to 05:00 (UTC + 00:00)
Top place finishers in each division will be awarded the following prizes:
- 1st place: $2000 USD
- 2nd place: $1000 USD
- 3rd place: $500 USD
- 4th to 10th place: $200 USD
- Top 50 places: Quora T-Shirt
- Participants who score well may also be fast-tracked through our interview process, if they are interested in roles at Quora.
- You may participate in one or both divisions of the contest.
- After you register, we will send you the login information for the contest platform before the contest date.
- Each division will feature 6 problems; each problem is scored out of 100.
- Ties in score will be resolved by considering the timestamp of the final submission of each participant.
- This is an individual competition. Please refrain from discussing solutions with anyone else during the contest.
- Any case of code plagiarism will result in disqualification of all users involved from the contest.
Registration Link: Click here
Quora Interview Questions of Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Quora: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Quora: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Registration has been Started: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Top 5 Best Indian Car Launches In December ahead: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
PUBG will be soon launched Registered as an Indian Company: Click here