Quora Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Quora Careers 2021: Quora is an American question-and-answer website where questions are asked, answered, followed, and edited by Internet users, either factually or in the form of opinions. Its owner, Quora Inc., is based in Mountain View, California, United States
Company Name: Quora
Company Website: Quora
Wikipedia: Quora Wiki
Position: Software Engineer – New Grad 2021
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Year of pass out: 2021
Job Location: Remote
Experience Range: Freshers
Package: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
About the Team:
Our small engineering team works on challenging problems every day. We have a culture that’s rooted in constantly learning and improving, and our engineers are encouraged to think big and experiment with new ideas. Using continuous deployment, we quickly see our changes in the product and make fast iterations. Our engineers focus on creating polished products and writing high quality code by designing APIs and abstractions that are extensible and maintainable. Everyone on the engineering team has a huge impact on our product and our company.
Some of the areas our engineering team works on include:
- Product Systems: architect and scale user-facing product features to drive engagement and help the product grow.
- Platform: create the tools, abstractions, frameworks, and systems to make developers at Quora more productive across all platforms — from product developers to ML engineers.
- Infrastructure: design and build fast, cost-efficient, self-healing and scalable architectures to serve our ever-growing global traffic and storage needs.
- Machine Learning: build systems and processes that apply ML technologies, including ranking, content quality, text understanding, search, ads targeting and CTR prediction, etc.
- Ability to be available for meetings and impromptu communication during Quora’s “coordination hours” (Mon-Fri: 9am-3pm Pacific Time).
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- A passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Prior software engineering internship experience with web applications, databases, or distributed systems
- Passion for Quora’s mission and goals
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Quora: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Quora: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Quora: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
TCS NQT 2020 Programming Coding Questions With Answers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
Reliance Jio launched Jio Browser With Encrypted Connection: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Will PUBG Came Back To India? If Yes Then Why?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here