Qualcomm India Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers as Associate Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Qualcomm India Careers 2023: Qualcomm Incorporated is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services. It derives most of its revenue from chip making and the bulk of its profit from patent licensing businesses
Company Name: Qualcomm Technologies
Company Website: Qualcomm
Wikipedia: Qualcomm Wiki
Position: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Market
Experience Level: 1 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- 0 to 1 years of relevant experience
- Solid hands-on software design, development, optimization and debugging experience on complex embedded computing platforms.
- Experience working on computer vision kernels/imaging and vision accelerators is preferred.
- Mandatory skills and experience required in C/C++ programming and operating systems like QNX, Linux and other RTOSs.
- Candidate should be detail-oriented and have strong analytical and debugging skills, strong communication skills (written and verbal), working with teams across multiple time zones.
- Experience designing complex fault-tolerant safety systems, and designing in accordance to industry standard specifications (eg. ISO26262, ASPICE) is preferred.
- Fluent in industry standard software development tools: debuggers, code revision control systems (GIT, Perforce), IDEs and build tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pay After Placement, 100% Assured Job Opportunity Program With CTC Upto 12 LPA: Register Now
Common Job Description:
- Design, development and optimization of embedded software and/or device drivers in one or more Real-Time Operating Systems – Android, QNX or Embedded Linux.
- Enable vision algorithms/kernels realizable on DSPs, vision accelerators or GPUs
- Design complex fault-tolerant safety systems in accordance to industry standard specifications (eg. ISO26262, ASPICE).
- Contribute to all phases of software development – bring-up, design and deployment.
- Work with engineers, partners and customers across different geographical sites and technology domains.
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Qualcomm Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Qualcomm: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Qualcomm: Click here
Qualcomm Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Qualcomm Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Netflix Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineers for Los Gatos, California: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Microsoft, Google, Cognizant, Capgemini, Syntel, Top MNC Companies Hiring Freshers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Ways To Find Peace of Mind and Inner Calm In Today’s Stressful Life: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here