Qualcomm India Careers 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Programmer Analyst of Any Degree Graduates
Qualcomm India Careers: Qualcomm Incorporated is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services. It derives most of its revenue from chip making and the bulk of its profit from patent licensing businesses
Company Name: Qualcomm Technologies
Company Website: Qualcomm
Wikipedia: Qualcomm Wiki
Position: Programmer Analyst, Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019
Salary: Best in Market
Job Location: Banglore
Experience Level: 0 – 3 Years
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Software Debug – 40% Software Development – 40% Software Deployment and Support 20%
- Key Competencies needed: Strong programming skills at least in one programming language
- Knowledge of UNIX and UNIX utilities Linux Operating System
- Working knowledge database access and management techniques
- Solid communication skills to convey both technical and non-technical concepts to a wide audience
- Must have good inter-personal skills Strong analytical, problem-solving, verbal, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Must have both functional knowledge and technical competence.
- Must be able to work in and with other teams and as an individual contributor
Top MNC Companies are Hiring: Apply ASAP
|Tech Mahindra||Click here|
- As a member of the QCT Engineering Compute Technologies Software Solutions Development (SSD) team, you will be responsible for developing software products that will be used to ease the management of QCT engineering compute environment.
- These products include, but are not limited to, solutions for management of our compute grid, EDA (electronic design automation) licenses, storage, multi-site data synchronization and overall IT infrastructure.
- You will work closely with the IT architecture, grid administration, data management, license management and design data management teams to architect, design, develop, validate and release software products for all engineering compute sites within QCT.
- You are energized by change, enjoy adopting new technologies, and keen to solve problems within a collaborative environment.
- The end results are often gap solutions that supplement the features and functions of our resource management system but also include unique services that improve performance or accuracy and timelessness of the delivery of scheduling or usage information.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Qualcomm: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Qualcomm: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted Qualcomm: Click here
Hurry Up !! Limited Seats Available !! Webinar On Road Map For Full Stack Developer and How To Get Job Within Less Time Period: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Why Remove China Apps taken down from Play store?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here