Qualcomm Careers 2023: Hiring For Associate Engineer
Qualcomm Careers 2023:
If you’re a tech enthusiast with dreams of contributing to cutting-edge innovations, Qualcomm is ready to welcome you in 2023. As they open their doors to fresh talent, seize the opportunity to explore a career that’s bound to transform the tech industry.
Qualcomm is a global tech giant renowned for its groundbreaking contributions to wireless technology and semiconductor solutions. Joining Qualcomm means becoming a part of a legacy of innovation that’s been shaping the world for decades.
Company Website: Qualcomm
Wikipedia: Qualcomm Wiki
Position: Associate Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2022/2023
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary: Best in the Market
Experience Level: 1 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering/Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering /Telecommunication and/or Information Technology
- Excellent C and Python programming skills with proven experience of validation for low powered and memory constrained systems
- Strong understanding of ARM architecture especially Cortex-M series
- Knowledge of embedded platforms peripherals such as UART, SPI, I2C, I3C etc.
- Knowledge of RTOS based environments required. Exposure to FreeRTOS is highly desired.
- Strong communication skills with ability to to create, collate and present detailed test reports that are both concise and elaborate
- Exposure to working on FPGA based emulation setups, debugging tools and use of utilities like logic analyzers, oscilloscope, JTAG interfaces over Lauterbach/J-Link
- Experience with chip bring up and sound knowledge of digital hardware along with ability to read board schematics
- Strong experience in developing automation frameworks for embedded environments
- Strong experience in creating and maintaining Continuous Integration (CI) systems based on Jenkins
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The role is to validate firmware components for Qualcomm’s range of Wearable chips.
- Engineer will be responsible for validating the discreet software components in a platform by enhancing existing automation test frameworks to deliver reliable test results on timescales agreed with group leader/programme manager.
- The engineer should be able to work with minimal supervision.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now and get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Qualcomm Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Qualcomm: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Qualcomm: Click here
Qualcomm Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Qualcomm Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here