PwC Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2021 – 2023 Batch | Bangalore
PwC Off Campus Drive 2023: PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
Company Website: www.pwc.com
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per company standards
Eligibility Criteria for PwC Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Qualification – B.Tech
- Oracle functional
- Extensive experience in Oracle ERP/Fusion SaaS/PaaS project implementations as a technical developer
- Completed at least 1/ 2 full Oracle Cloud (Fusion) Implementation
- Extensive Knowledge on database structure for ERP/Oracle Cloud (Fusion) Extensively worked on BI Publisher reports, FBDI/OTBI and Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) Strong technical knowledge on Oracle Database SQL and PLSQL
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting for Oracle Fusion applications.
- Collaborating with functional consultants to ensure that technical solutions meet business requirements.
- Developing and executing test plans to ensure the quality of technical solutions.
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring to junior team members.
- Participating in the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Staying up-to-date with emerging Oracle technologies and best practices, and providing recommendations to clients for new technology solutions.
- Providing input into project plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Communicating effectively with clients, project managers, and other team members to ensure that technical solutions are delivered on-time and within budget.
How to Apply for PwC Data Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here