PubMatic Careers 2020 Hiring Freshers As NOC Engineer of Any Degree Graduates
PubMatic Careers 2020: PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation.
Company Name: PubMatic
Company Website: PubMatic
Wikipedia: PubMatic Wiki
Position: NOC Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Passout Batch: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Job Description of PubMatic Careers 2020:
- The Network Operation Centre (NOC) have three main roles:
- To ensure maximum possible service availability and performance
- To provide support services for Engineering and other technical teams
- To provision customer network services on core equipment
- These result in a highly diverse range of duties for the NOC – our engineers are required to ensure they are fulfilled in a timely, co-operative and professional manner.
- We interact frequently with technical support team so it’s important that we are clear and concise in our communications. We also work very closely with the Engineering team and as such need to develop a good all-round understanding of systems and networks.
- Diligence and attention to detail are also key skills along with an ability to multi-task and prioritize work appropriately.
- We don’t expect you to have all the required knowledge when you join us as many of these skills can be picked up through experience in the job, but those who do need to learn new skills must be prepared to spend time doing suitable research to ensure their grounding is thorough and properly understood. As your knowledge and confidence develop you may be asked to join our shift roster providing 24×7 support on our core infrastructure and services.
- Importantly, NOC engineers must have a solid understanding of PubMatic’s products and processes; they must be eager and quick to learn, be clear communicators and must be able to use their initiative to tackle a broad range of problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the PubMatic’s Monitoring Systems.
- Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults on PubMatic’s systems and networks, handling escalation through to resolution).
- Facilitate maintenance, downtimes and activity communication.
- Maintenance of WIKI and technical documentation (for NOC) of processes and procedures used throughout normal operations.
- Development of knowledge and skills in network and system administration, particularly about PubMatic own architecture and platforms.
- Tier 1 Support for infrastructure and services
- Participate in a 24×7 shift roster.
- Fresher or 6-12 months experience in a Technical Support or similar role.
- Good communicator with a natural aptitude for dealing with people.
- Good monitoring and network diagnostic skills.
- Basic Linux CLI skills.
- Basic sysadmin skills.
- Work well in a busy team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues.
- Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Ability to handle P1 and P2 issues.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of PubMatic: Click here
HR Interview Questions of PubMatic: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In PubMatic: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
New Latest features of WhatsApp You Need To Know: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here