PTC Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers As Analyst of Any Degree Graduates
PTC Recruitment 2021: PTC Inc. is an American computer software and services company founded in 1985 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The global technology company has over 6,000 employees in across 80 offices 30 countries, 1,150 technology partners and over $1bn in revenue.
Company Name: PTC Inc.
Company Website: PTC
Wikipedia: PTC Wiki
Position: Product Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Passout Batch: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor/ Masters (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in Comp Science / Mechanical / E&TC, or relevant stream, Bachelor/Master in Computer Application or related field. (BCA, BCS, MCA, MCS,)
- Fresher to 2 years of experience in supporting or developing Java-based Enterprise application and exposure to Database application
- OCJP certification or Oracle DBA certification is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Will be responsible for providing efficient and professional service to PTC’s worldwide customers during India Day hours by applying product knowledge on PTC’s PLM product – Windchill, in-line with defined processes and service quality objectives. Also responsible for active participation in contributing and evolving the PTC Knowledgebase
- Will be responsible to accelerate PTC customer’s success to go further than they thought possible by providing Technical Expertise and knowledge that help customers achieve business outcomes with PTC Software.
- The individual will be part of a highly experienced and energetic Windchill PLM support team located in Pune, India and will support customers across India and Asia.
- The candidate will help to deliver technical solutions and help customers who will develop best-in-class products and realize the value of the PLM solution.
- While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
- Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Healthcare and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Birthday Day-off
- Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US)
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Management and Employee Training Development
- Other Regional-specific Benefits
Responsibilities (Your Day-to-Day):
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issues with Windchill Products.
- Provide a customer-centric service through their understanding of the customers’ issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Developing expert knowledge of the Windchill Installation and Functionality and keep PTC Knowledgebase evolved
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to the customer.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics
- Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first class support for mission-critical customers
Apply Link: Click Here
PTC Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of PTC: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In PTC: Click here
PTC Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
CSK vs DC 2021 Dream11 Team, CSK vs DC 2021 Prediction: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
Ways To Find Peace of Mind and Inner Calm In Today’s Stressful Life: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here