PTC Careers 2023 Hiring for Freshers as Associate Software Analyst
About the Company: PTC Inc. is an American computer software and services company founded in 1985 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The global technology company has over 6,000 employees in across 80 offices 30 countries, 1,150 technology partners and over $1bn in revenue. The details about PTC Careers 2023 & PTC eligibility criteria and PTC application process 2023 are mentioned below.
Company Name: PTC Inc.
Company Website: PTC
Wikipedia: PTC Wiki
Position: Associate Software Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Batch: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Pay After Placement, 100% Assured Job Opportunity Program With CTC Upto 12 LPA: Register Now
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent software development experience.
- Experience in server-side programming in Java
- Experience in Object Oriented design and familiarity with common design patterns
- An unquenchable thirst and excitement for solving difficult problems
- A desire to work in a fast-paced Agile environment with geo-distributed teams
- Good understanding of principles of building performant and scalable applications
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologiesExposure to microservice architectures or distributed systems on Azure, AWS or GCP
Join Our Official Instagram, WhatsApp & Telegram Group For Instant Daily Jobs Updates: Click here
- Your team is contributor to the end-to-end DevOps pipeline seamlessly delivering mature and tested solutions to our customers.
- Team responsibilities include developing and operationalizing micro-services based technology stack that delivers value to customers from the day
- You will be part of a team of 3-5 engineers, plus QA and Technical Product Ownership.
- This team is one of many teams around the globe that make up the ThingWorx Foundation organization. Together we are responsible for all the server-side functionality of the ThingWorx IIoT Platform.
- Participate in Agile processes including daily standup meetings, sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives, etc.
- Engineer new features and fixes in the ThingWorx IIoT Foundation code base
- Write automated unit and integration tests, run and debug those tests
- Submit changes for review as pull requests, perform reviews and provide feedback on other engineers pull requests
- Be an active part of a Continuous Integration culture
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for the 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
PTC Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of PTC: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In PTC: Click here
Synopsys Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
PTC Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here