PowerSchool Off Campus Freshers Drive 2024 Hiring as Associate Engineer for Any Degree Graduate
PowerSchool Off Campus Freshers Drive 2024:
Are you a recent graduate ready to kickstart your career in the dynamic world of technology? PowerSchool, a leader in education technology, is opening its doors in 2024 for fresh talent. They are actively seeking Associate Engineers who are passionate about making a difference in education through innovation. Joining PowerSchool means being part of a team dedicated to transforming education and empowering educators and students worldwide. Don’t miss this opportunity to begin your journey as an Associate Engineer and contribute to shaping the future of education technology.
About the Company:
PowerSchool is a renowned player in the realm of education technology. With a mission to improve the K-12 education experience for students, teachers, and parents, PowerSchool provides innovative solutions that streamline school operations, enable data-driven decision-making, and enhance the learning experience. Their comprehensive suite of products and services spans student information systems, learning management, analytics, and more. By joining PowerSchool, you become part of a company committed to creating tools that empower educators and students to thrive in the digital age. If you’re passionate about the intersection of technology and education, PowerSchool is the place to launch your career.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.Sc
Passout Year: 2022, 2023
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone, email and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
- Recognizes problems, conducts research, provides resolutions and follows up with customers as needed,escalating more complex cases to the appropriate team
- Logs and tracks calls using problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs
- May test software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid user in performing work
- All other duties as assigned
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the drive on 20 November 2023 after getting a referral from PowerSchool employees.
Interview Date: 20 November 2023
Location: Bangalore -GTP
- Profiles need to come through iCIMS only
- Referrals for these positions should be known to you.
- Referred candidates in iCIMS will be contacted and invited to in-person drive by PXTA.
For More info: Click here.
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
PowerSchool Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of PowerSchool: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In PowerSchool: Click here
PowerSchool Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
PowerSchool Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here