PowerSchool Careers 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Associate of Any Degree Graduates
PowerSchool Careers 2020: At PowerSchool, we believe in the simple truth that every student deserves the best opportunities in life. That’s why our mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way. From the front office to the classroom to the home, PowerSchool helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, analytics, state reporting, special education, student registration, talent, finance, and HR.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Work Location: Banglore
Exp Needed: Freshers
Passout Year: 2019/2020
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility for Powerschool Careers 2020:
- 0-2 years’ experience in software engineer role
- Bachelor’s degree in Major Stream
- Advanced knowledge in 4GL
- Strong experience with Reporting Services
- Experience with automated testing, High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work with current software design principles and concepts such as patterns, algorithms, data structures, dependency injection, Microservices, MV**, SOA, n-tier architecture
- Strong ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Strong ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Investigate and resolve issues reported for a large web application following best practices such as authoring or updating unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms.
- Analyze performance and develop improvements to the performance of web applications.
- Assist with security updates to web applications.
- Perform upgrades to 3rd party libraries and tools used by the web application
- Implement new web application software features and products following best practices such as authoring of unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms
- Specialize in client or server-side web application development as a member of a project team. Preference for familiarity with the full technical stack.
- Develop software to support internal initiatives, tools, update framework and application functionality
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team in the planning, scoping, estimation and execution of technical solutions
- Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase
- Other duties as assigned
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of PowerSchool: Click here
HR Interview Questions of PowerSchool: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted PowerSchool: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here