PowerGrid Career 2020 For Executive Trainees 2020 Batch B.E/B.Tech Graduates
Powergrid Career of Executive Trainees 25th Batch through gate 2020 notification is out. Eligible candidates in Electrical can apply for this post. POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.
Company Name: PowerGrid
Wikipedia: PowerGrid Wiki
Salary: Rs. 15 LPA
Position: Executive Trainee
Location: Across India
Training Period: 1 Year
During Training: Rs. 8.6 lakh
After Training: Rs. 15 lakhs
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 28 years as on 31.12.2019
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility Criteria for PowerGrid Career :
- Valid Score in the GATE 2020
- Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute
- Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Minimum 70% or Equivalent CGPA
- Final Year / Semester students who expect their final results by 14.08.2020 are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained 70% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to prefinal examination.
Selection Process for PowerGrid Career :
- GATE 2020 Score
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightages of marks obtained in GATE, Group Discussion and Interview shall be as indicated below:
|GATE 2020 Marks (out of 100)||85%|
Note: Please note that only GATE 2020 score (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2019 or prior is not valid.
Last date for Online submission of Application: 31st January 15th February 2020.
- Start of GATE Registration through GOAPS: 3rd September 2019
- Closing Date for submission of online application: 24th September 2019
- Extended Closing Date for submission of online application: 1st October 2019
How To Apply:
Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 15th January 2020 to 15th February 2020.
Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Hurry Up, Limited Offer Best Mobile Under Rs.10,000 Best Budgets Phones of 2019: Click here