Persistent Systems Campus Hiring 2022 as Python Developer of Any Degree Graduate
Persistent Systems Campus Hiring 2022: Persistent Systems is a technology services company which was incorporated on 16 May 1990 as Persistent Systems Private Limited. It was subsequently converted into a public Limited company on 17 September 2010 with the name Persistent Systems Limited and a new certificate of incorporation was issued on 28 September 2007 from the RoC.
Company: Persistent Systems
Website: Persistent Systems
Wikipedia: Persistent Wiki
Job Profile: Python Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019
Work Location: Pune
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Expertise You’ll Bring:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, (or equivalent).
- Some exposure in programming or scripting languages such as Python (preferred), Java or Rubyo
- Exposure to Linuxo Source control management with Git, Mercurial, SVN or equivalent.
- Quick study: you pick up new technologies and tools easily, and you like working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to get your point across clearly.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant technologies into design.
- Write clean, elegant, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Compile and modify the core OS and the firmware to manage updates and the bootloader.
- Design robust, scalable, and secure features.
- Author and automate test plans, test specification for the product features.
- Design and develop scripts to automate regression tests where possible.
- Drive tests and debug processes of multiple complex components of software technologies, systems, and application.
- Work with various developers, product designers, and customer support engineers within the company to deliver defect fixes and enhancements that follow the overall product direction.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and isolate defects and report them to in a bug tracking database (such as JIRA).
Apply Link: Click here
Persistent Systems Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Persistent Systems: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Persistent Systems: Click here
Persistent Systems Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Persistent Systems Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Looking for USA Jobs Updates, Check it out at our New Website: Click here
CyberTecz Music is a New Music Service for the Next Generation of Music Enthusiasts: Click here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Coursera Careers California 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer Interns: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Microsoft, Google, Cognizant, Capgemini, Syntel, Top MNC Companies Hiring Freshers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Covaxin vs Covishield Which One is better? effectivity rate: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here