Perfomatix Careers Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer For B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Tech/M.Sc/BCA/MCA
Perfomatix Careers: Perfomatix is a fast-growing technology company with operations in the USA, Singapore, India and Australia. We are a group of technology enthusiasts, innovators and disruptors sharing a common goal of building a world-class product engineering company. We provide our customers with unparalleled access to world-class technology and innovation to help customers ranging from startups to enterprises to innovate in their area of business.
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Android
Exp Needed: Freshers
Company Name: Perfomatix
Work Location: Trivandrum, India
Job Description: We are looking out for creative and avid problem-solving candidates with classical and novel techniques to deliver advanced solutions, to start a challenging career with us. The ideal candidate would be an aspiring tech enthusiastic champ who own the guts to solve the hurdles from the grassroots level and have the confidence to bring innovation in the cutting edge technologies.
Responsibilities of Perfomatix Careers:
You will be collaborating with peers and seniors both within the team and across the organization to define and implement new capabilities. One should apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software. You would also work with project managers using agile methodologies to deliver high-quality solutions on time.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Skills we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Training in Android is a must.
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Understanding of google’s android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B. Tech/B. Sc/M. Tech/M. Sc in CS/IT or BCA/MCA (2018, 2019 graduates)
Note : Applicants who can join immediately are preferred.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Google Artificial Intelligence(AI) Technology That Can Identify Smells: Click here