About the Company: Paytm is India’s largest mobile first financial services platform offering payments, banking, lending and insurance. Paytm pioneered and is the leader of QR based mobile payments in India. With the launch of Paytm Payments Bank, the company aims to bring banking and financial services to 500 million un-served and under-served Indians. Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in the National Capital Region, India. The company’s investors include Softbank, SAIF Partners, Alibaba Group and Ant Financial.
Job Profile: Customer Support and Operations
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-4 years
Total No Of Vacancies 20
Work Location: Noida
Required Candidate profile
- Must be a Graduate
- Should be willing to work for 6 days a week
- Should be comfortable with rotational shifts
- Male candidates preferred
- Fluency in written & verbal English is a must
- Should be willing to coordinate with customers over the phone/email and involve in calling-related activities
- Should be willing to work 6 days and in Night Shifts.
- Should be okay with roster week offs
- Qualification – Any Graduate/Post-Graduate.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts & 6 days a week
- Knowledge of MS Office is an added advantage
- Male Candidates Preferred
- Provide solution to customer queries via email or calls.
- Monitor and enhance the performance of oneself in the areas of productivity, process adherence, customer satisfaction, schedule adherence and employee satisfaction/ development.
- Enhance the goal of quality support by providing individual coaching feedback sessions and periodic one on ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction, communication skills and technical ability.
- Operational responsibility re/ managing the incoming volume / queue to meet KPIs and taking appropriate actions
- Please carry two updated copies of your resume.
- Candidate should not have any BACK LOGS
- Must have aadhar card.
- Comfortable for working 6 days a week and with rotational shifts
Interview Details –
Venue Address: F-1 , Paytm Office, Sector 6 ,Nearest Metro Station – Noida Sector 15
Contact Person – Sheetal (HR)
Timings – 10 AM – 1 PM
Date And Day : 19th August to 21st August (Monday to Wednesday)
SPECIAL NOTE – Candidates who have given interview in last three months are not eligible to APPLY AGAIN!!!