Paypal Hiring Challenge As Java Backend Developer of Any Degree Graduates For 43 LPA Package
Paypal Hiring Challenge: PayPal Holdings Inc trading as PayPal, is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
Company Name: Paypal Inc
Company Website: Paypal
Wikipedia: Paypal Wiki
Position: Java Backend Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Passout Batch: 2015/2016/2017/2018
Job Location: Chennai & Banglore
Experience Level: 2 – 8 Years
Package: 43 LPA
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Anybody with the following requirements is an ideal candidate to apply.
- 2-8 years of experience
- Willing to relocate to Bangalore/Chennai
- Has hands-on experience with Java programming
- Be a quick learner undaunted by complex systems.
- Take risks and thrive in an environment of constant change.
- Contributed to building the complete life cycle of a transaction processing preferably in the payments domain
- Experience in refactoring existing code base and in understanding existing implementations to decide to refactor or rewrite.
- Ability to hit the ground running from day 1 working on various systems and working independently.
- Exposure and participation in tech events, hackathons, contributions to open source, authoring of blogs and active participation in online tech forums are a plus.
Technical Hands-on Skills:
- Strong programming skills and expertise in Java/J2EE, Spring and Hibernate
- Exposure to one or more server-side scripting technologies.
- Experience with REST API’s, Web Services, Unit Testing, and build tools.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with databases such as MySQL/ Oracle etc.
- Strong understanding of web-based programming languages
- Rich object-oriented design and analysis skills
- Demonstrate a customer-centric mindset as part of day-day work.
- Ensure that the design and implementation adheres to defined specs and processes.
- Own end-to-end quality of deliverables during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Understand technical designs by working within PayPal’s cross-functional technology team.
- Collaborate between business, product and technology in the process of understanding the requirement and coming up with an implementation options
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Paypal: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Paypal: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Paypal: Click here
Hurry Up !! Limited Seats Available !! Webinar on Roadmap For How To Become Full Stack Developer and How To Get a Job Within Less Time Period: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here