PayPal Campus Challenge For Freshers Hiring As 2021 College Graduates Across India
PayPal Campus Challenge: PayPal Holdings Inc trading as PayPal, is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
Company Name: PayPal Inc
Company Website: PayPal
Wikipedia: PayPal Wiki
Position: Graduates Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Chennai/Banglore/Hyderabad
Experience Level: Freshers
Package: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
About the Challenge:
We are launching our first ever country-wide campus challenge to hire engineering students.
- You are eligible to register if you are a final year engineering student graduating in 2021 from any stream with CGPA equivalent of 8 and above.
- Once registered, you will receive an email with details on the online assessment. Based on your performance in the assessment, you will be invited for an interview.
- If you are selected, you will receive an offer for a paid internship and/or a full-time role at one of our tech centres in Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Important Dates for PayPal Campus Challenge:
- Registration closes on September 20, 2020
- Online Assessment will be on September 26, 2020 at 10:00 AM
- Results will be announced on October 1, 2020
- Interviews will be scheduled in October 2020
- The internship between January and June 2021
- Full-Time starts by July 2021
Top MNC Companies are Hiring: Apply ASAP
Frequently Asked Questions:
We are looking to hire for internship and full-time roles. If you receive a full-time offer, you are invited for a 6-month internship with us, if your college/university allows.
PayPal Campus Challenge is limited to students who would graduate in 2021. If you have already graduated, refer to our Jobs Portal below. We would love to have you working with us.
The online assessment will be conducted on HackerRank. Based on your performance, you’ll be invited for up to four rounds of virtual interviews.
You will receive an offer for a role at one of our tech centers in Chennai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad.
We have various positions across our Frontend, Backend, Mobile, Data and Analytics teams.
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of Paypal: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Paypal: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Paypal: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here