Oracle Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Intern of Any Degree Graduate
Oracle Off Campus Drive 2022: Oracle LLC Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products particularly its own brands of database management systems. Oracle was the third-largest software company by revenue.
Company Name: Oracle LLC Corporation
Company Website: Oracle
Wikipedia: Oracle Wiki
Job Role: Intern
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- You are a currently enrolled, full-time undergraduate student in your junior or senior year, or a masters student in a graduate program
- You have a passion for design and a burning interest in entering the UX Design field; extensive design experience is not required as a pre-requisite, and we encourage non-traditional backgrounds (e.g., you might be studying fine art, architecture, psychology, brand and marketing, engineering, or other courses of study.)
- Available full-time, 40 hours per week during the work week for a 8 -10 week period during summer 2022.
- Emerging creative professional with a passion for crafting experiences for a diverse community of users
- Excited to bring your unique voice and perspective to Oracle Design’s creative team
- Inquisitive and open-minded, collaborative and an awesome teammate
- Interested in becoming an excellent storyteller: passionate about improving creative techniques to tell a compelling story
- You don’t already know everything, and love to learn; open to consuming quantitative and qualitative data to refine your assumptions
- Have deep empathy and a passion for understanding people, uncovering their values and unspoken needs, and crafting solutions with these values and needs at the heart of it all
- You may have learned your craft through formal training in school or passion projects and hobbies. For many, it is a combination of both.
- Have specific skills, or the desire to grow your skillset in one or more of the following areas: Strategy & Innovation, UX & UI Design, Visual/Motion Design, User Research, Prototyping, Design Production, and more
- You might currently be studying, or enrolled in coursework in one or more of the following areas: user experience, graphic/visual design, motion design, game design animation, photography, behavioral science, interface design, multimedia design and technology, entrepreneurship courses, product design, industrial design, human factors, design thinking, information design, civil engineering, service design, or other relevant coursework
- Your major(s) or area of study could include Product Design, Computer Graphics Technology, Graphic Design Technology, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Architecture, Computer Science, Information Science/Information Systems, Information Architecture, Data Analytics, Data Science, Anthropology, Psychology, Philosophy, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Behavioral Science, and more (if you’re a creative problem solver and wanting to explore a career in UX, and don’t see your major listed here, please still apply!)
- When you submit your application, we would love to see a few examples of design-related work you’re most proud of that highlights your ability to work with teams, think outside of the box, think strategically, and communicate through a visual medium. These examples can be pulled from school projects, passion projects, or from any other previous work experience. You might share a link to an existing website, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok or other social media site, or even an art portfolio.
Pay After Placement Full Stack Developer Program of Package 5 LPA: Click here
As a UX Design Intern You Will:
- As an Oracle Design UX Intern, you will join a cohort of creative young professionals in an exciting program designed to immerse you in the fundamentals of UX Design, as well as guide you in exploring your budding design interests.
- Throughout the 8-week internship program, you will receive ongoing mentorship while participating in boot-camp style workshops.
- Through hands-on participation in real world design projects, you will deepen your knowledge and practice new skills in a variety of subject areas including Strategy & Innovation, User Experience & User Interface (UI) Design, Visual/Motion Design, User Research, Prototyping, Design Production, and more.
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
If you loved using it then Donate to CyberTecz and Support Us: Donate Us
Oracle Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Oracle: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Oracle: Click here
Oracle Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Oracle Recruitment Process, Test and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Looking for USA Jobs Updates, Check it out at our New Website: Click here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TikTok Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Intern for Seattle, Washington: Click here
Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers of Package 4 LPA: Click here
Infosys Recruitment 2021 For Freshers has been Started Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here