OpenText Internship 2023: Dive into UX Design with Stipend of INR 15,000
OpenText Internship 2023:
Are you a budding UX enthusiast with a flair for design? OpenText invites freshers to embark on an enriching journey through its Internship Program in UX Design. This is a golden opportunity to gain hands-on experience and unlock your creative potential while receiving a stipend of INR 15,000.
OpenText is a renowned global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM) solutions. They empower organizations to maximize their productivity, efficiency, and knowledge by connecting and managing information across the enterprise.
Company Name: OpenText
Company Website: OpenText
Wikipedia: OpenText Wiki
Position: UX Design Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Passout Year: 2021/2022/2023
Job Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In the Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- 70% & above in 10th, 12th, and B. Design/M. Design/Liberal Arts and Sciences with no active backlogs
- Indian citizenship required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with design tools like Adobe XD, Figma, Balsamiq or other popular online apps
- Prior design internships with an organization
- Relevant field studies or published research papers
- Impactful field projects targeting a social or business problem statement
- Certifications in User Experience Design or relevant streams
- To plan and facilitate user interviews, analyze the qualitative data, and report findings.
- Development of research materials such as interview scripts, survey questionnaires, usability test protocols, and user personas.
- Performing secondary research and documenting findings.
- Assisting in the recruitment of participants for user research studies, ensuring a diverse and representative sample.
- Presentation of research findings and communication with the stakeholders.
- Understand the assigned modules or components of the larger product using the expertise available in the team
- Research with reliable sources that aid the solutions proposed
- Design variations using the required tools, if needed.
- Present variations towards the proposed solutions, collect feedback and refine
Apply Link: Click Here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now and get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
OpenText Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of OpenText: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In OpenText: Click here
OpenText Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
OpenText Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here