Online Productivity Solutions Career Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers For B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Online Productivity Solutions Career: We are proud to be a quintessentially Goan Information Technology company, nestled in the verdant south-Goan village of Verna, Salcette and offering total IT services and solutions. We provide the highest quality services in Website Design and Development, Mobile App Development, Customized Software Development, Networking Solutions, IT Consultancy, Back-Office and SEO Services. We also extend our services to our offshore clients in various countries and offer them the experience of an in-house development team.
Company: Online Productivity Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Website: Online Productivity Solutions
Job Profile: Project Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Verna, Goa
Exp Needed: Freshers
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
- Applicants should be enrolled in a degree programm e (i.e., masters or graduate level) at the time of application and also during the internship.
- Should have obtained above 60% during previous semesters.
- Provide copies of the latest certificates and transcripts or equivalent institutional records.
- A recommendation letter from the college/university mentioning the degree currently being pursued for which the intership is required.
- Should have basic working knowledge of the technologies in which you wish to work with.
- Able to keep deadlines and handle tasks responsibly.
- Should successfully clear the interview process consisting of an aptitude test, English language tests, practical evaluation, technical interview and finally an HR interview.
- At the end of the internship, the intern is expected to submit a copy of the project documentation / thesis / dissertation to the Company.
- Interns must keep confidential any information obtained during the course of the internship programme. Information that can be divulged/included in the project documentation must be sanctioned by the Company Project Mentor. No reports or papers may be published based on information obtained at Online without the explicit authorization of the Mentor.
- Interns are not official staff members and hence will not be entitled to any benefits, e.g. paid leaves, compensation for travel, etc. However, interns selected for full-time programme must follow all office rules and procedures.
- The Internship Programme is NOT connected with recruitment for employment and there should be no expectancy of such. The purpose of internships is not to lead to further employment with Online but to complement/complete an intern’s studies.
- In case of any vacancies, interns would need to go through the normal recruitment procedures. Preference may be given to internship candidates who performed exceptionally well. A number of interns, having completed their studies and met the necessary requirements, have later been employed at Online.
Apply Link: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: 5 Simple Psychological Facts That Always Work: Click here
Also Read:How To Connect Mobile To PC Wireless Display via Wireless Connection: Click here