NVIDIA Off Campus Jobs 2024 Hiring for Software Engineer
NVIDIA Off Campus Jobs 2024: Enter the realm of cutting-edge technology with NVIDIA’s Off Campus Drive 2024! We’re searching for talented individuals to join us as Software Engineers. As a global leader in visual computing, NVIDIA offers an environment ripe for innovation and growth. Join our dynamic team, tackle exciting challenges, and kickstart your career journey with us. At NVIDIA, we value diversity, creativity, and empower individuals to shape the future of technology.
Wikipedia: Nvidia Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2021/2022/2023
Work Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Gurugram India
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Salary: As Per IT Standards
The NVIDIA SW groups are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic Software Engineer to help us develop/test/automate/implement software for our cutting-edge technology. Are you passionate about new technology and looking forward to work on next-generation NVIDIA Products? Do you love to provide innovative solutions and have fun while working on complex problems. Nvidia is looking for great software engineers like you to join us in our engineering groups.
- BTECH/MTECH with 1+ years of experience in C/C++ /Python/Java/Golang
- Strong programming skills, OOPS, Data structures, and Algorithms.
- Experience in Windows / Linux / embedded OS environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- If you have experience in at least a few of the following areas, we will have an excellent match for our needs:
- System Software /Embedded/Firmware/Device Driver/Kernel.
- Cloud/UI/Full-Stack/Backend/Distributed Systems
- Automation/Tools development/Test development
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as an excellent teammate.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-cultural teams and work in a matrix organization.
- With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and independent, with a genuine passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
- Work on the complete Product life cycle and in-process design, develop build, and improve our software stack.
- Triage and debug complex issues.
- Improve the system performance of Nvidia products.
- Building and customizing existing infrastructure to enable the effort of system tunning, debugging, automation, and validation across workloads.
- Analyzing performance bottlenecks and implementing optimization techniques.
- Collaborate with various teams on new product features and improvements of existing products.
Apply Now: Link
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Link
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now and get an Inside Look into Jobs: Link
Nvidia Interview Questions for Technical Round: Link
HR Interview Questions of Nvidia: Link
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Nvidia: Link
Nvidia Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Link
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Link
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Link