Nvidia Off Campus Drive 2024 Hiring Freshers for Software Engineering Intern
About Nvidia Off Campus Drive 2024:
Are you a tech enthusiast, ready to dive into the world of cutting-edge technologies and make an impact in the field of artificial intelligence, deep learning, and graphics? NVIDIA, a global technology leader, is offering an exciting opportunity for aspiring software engineers with its 2024 Off Campus Drive.
NVIDIA is a renowned technology company known for its innovation in AI, deep learning, and GPU technology. With a mission to advance the art and science of visual and AI computing, NVIDIA has been at the forefront of revolutionizing industries such as gaming, healthcare, and autonomous vehicles.
Wikipedia: Nvidia Wiki
Job Profile: Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2021/2022/2023
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
What we need to see:
- Strong academic background
- M. tech/BTech in Computer Science or E&C
- Good understanding of programming languages and processor architecture
- Good understanding of Operating System Fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Linux kernel is a plus
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of scripting (Perl or python) is a plus
- Candidates should have a solid background in:
- Operating System, Algorithm development
- Knowledge on Object-oriented programming is highly a plus in C / C++ Or Java
- Aptitude in innovative and optimal designs
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Exposure to Digital Systems, Computer Architecture, Computer Arithmetic, Software Engg., C & C++ programming languages, assembly language programming, system level integration & system level programming is preferred.
- Good communications skills and ability and desire to work as a team player are a must.
What you’ll be doing:
Looking for interns who will be working in the following areas:
- Principles of hardware operation: CPU and memory architecture, buses and interconnects
- Operating System fundamentals: multi-processing and scheduling, memory management, privilege modes, file systems and device drivers
- Algorithms and data structures
- Principles of parallel computing
- C and/or C++ programming languages
- Python / PERL knowledge is preferred
How to Apply:
If you’re passionate about technology, eager to push boundaries, and want to be part of a company that’s shaping the future, the NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2024 is your gateway to success. Join NVIDIA in its quest to redefine what’s possible in the tech world. Apply now to unlock incredible opportunities as a Software Engineering Intern. Don’t miss out on a chance to be a part of groundbreaking innovations at NVIDIA!
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Groups for Daily Job Updates: Link
Prepare for the Philips Technical Round with Interview Questions: Link
Access Nvidia HR Round Interview Questions Here: Link
Create an Impressive Resume for Nvidia Shortlisting: Link
Take the Nvidia Mock Test Featuring Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Link
Learn About the Nvidia Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Explore Job Opportunities for Recent Graduates and Seasoned Professionals: Link
Discover Overseas Career Opportunities for Both Experienced Professionals and Freshers: Link
Men’s and Women’s Wellness, Grooming, Relationship Advice, Health and Fitness Guidance: Link
Access Interview Questions, Professional Guidance, Resume Crafting Insights, and Recruitment Courses: Link
Explore Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux Distribution Releases, Security Updates & Tech Tutorials: Link