Nvidia Off Campus Drive 2024 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer Interns
Nvidia Off Campus Drive 2024:
Are you a tech enthusiast, ready to dive into the world of cutting-edge technologies and make an impact in the field of artificial intelligence, deep learning, and graphics? NVIDIA, a global technology leader, is offering an exciting opportunity for aspiring software engineers with its 2024 Off Campus Drive.
NVIDIA is a renowned technology company known for its innovation in AI, deep learning, and GPU technology. With a mission to advance the art and science of visual and AI computing, NVIDIA has been at the forefront of revolutionizing industries such as gaming, healthcare, and autonomous vehicles.
Wikipedia: Nvidia Wiki
Job Profile: Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2021/2022/2023
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
What we need to see:
- Strong academic background
- M. tech/BTech in Computer Science or E&C
- Very good at programming languages and processor architecture
- Good understanding of Operating System Fundamentals.
- Ability to write quality code in Python, Java or Golang programming skills
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithm is a plus
- Knowledge of scripting (Perl or python) is a plus
- Candidates should have a solid background in:
- Operating System, Algorithm development
- Knowledge on Object-oriented programming is highly a plus in C / C++ Or Java
- Proficiency in innovative and optimal designs
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Exposure to Machine Learning Algorithm.
- Exposure to the latest Large Language Models.
- Good communications skills and ability and desire to work as a great teammate are a must.
What you’ll be doing:
The candidate will be working in the following areas:
- Responsible for implementing AI/ML/DL use cases to improve efficiency of systems with in data center.
- Write code using Algorithms and data structures
- Write code in Python, Java programming languages
- To Develop Machine Learning models using available ML algorithms.
- Explore and do Proof Of Concept on the latest LLM models.
- Docker, containers and Kubernetes.
Apply Link: Click Here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
Nvidia Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Nvidia: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Nvidia: Click here
Nvidia Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Nvidia Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here