Looking for Jobs in Nvidia? If Yes, here you will get complete details about Nvidia Off Campus Drive 2023 and Hiring Process 2023
About the Company: NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing. NVIDIA is a “learning machine” that constantly evolves by adapting to new opportunities that are hard to solve, that only we can tackle, and that matter to the world. This is our life’s work, to amplify human imagination and intelligence.
Company Name: Nvidia
Job Profile: New College Graduate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2023
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Students of B.E/B.Tech/ Dual degree/ M.Tech/ MS from CS/ EE/ EC Departments, graduating in 2023.
- C++ modeling, test development
- RTL design, debug
- ASIC design & verification tools, methodologies
- Computer architecture, Graphics, GPU micro-architecture, parallel computing
- Performance evaluation, analysis and debug
- Perl/Python scripting
- Develop test plans, tests and verification infrastructure for PCIE at IP/sub system/SOC
- Create verification environment using UVM methodology
- Create reusable bus functional models, monitors, checkers and scoreboards
- Drive functional coverage driven verification closure
- Work with architects, designers and post silicon teams
- Open to engineering students graduating in 2023.
- Assessment includes two rounds of online technical tests followed by a panel interview for candidates who clear the tests.
- Candidates selected will be offered a full-time New College Graduate (NCG) position in the Hardware group at NVIDIA India.
- Two rounds of online technical tests via HackerRank, followed by a panel interview for candidates who clear the tests.
- Selected candidates will be offered a full-time New College Graduate (NCG) position in the Hardware group at NVIDIA in Bangalore, India.
- Last Date to Register: 7 June 2023
- N.Ex.T Basic Test: 11 June 2023 (Analytical Reasoning, Problem-Solving, and Basic Technical Skills Test)
- N.Ex.T Advanced Test: 18 June 2023 (Hardware Technical Test)
- Interviews: 24 June to 30 June 2023
How to apply for NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can register themselves for the drive by the given link latest by 7 June 2023
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Nvidia Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Nvidia: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Nvidia: Click here
Nvidia Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Nvidia Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here