NTT DATA Career Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
NTT DATA Career: NTT Data Corporation is a Japanese multinational system integration company and a partially-owned subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone. Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, a predecessor of NTT, started Data Communications business in 1967.
Company Name: NTT Data
Official Website: NTT Data
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Work Location: Chennai
Package: 2.0- 2.75 LPA
Exp Needed: Fresher & Experienced
Passout Batch: 2018/2019
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Detailed Eligibility for NTT Data Career:
- Qualification: Both Graduates and Post Graduates can apply.
- Experience: 0 – 1 year
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills.
- Able to work independently; strong analytic skills.
- Detail-oriented ability to organize and multi-task.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Required computer skills: must have experience with data entry and word processing, possess a working knowledge of MS Office applications, and understand how to navigate through web-based applications.
- Demonstrate strong reading comprehension and writing skills.
- Cognitive Skills include language, basic math skills, reasoning ability and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Processes member enrollment and change forms, including data entry.
- Verifying proper completion of enrollment and change documentation.
- Requests and verifies information as needed to expedite enrollment.
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs
- Processes daily enrollee invoices and premium reconciliation for members.
- Organizing and completing tasks according to assigned priorities.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team
- Resolving complex situations following pre-established guidelines
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 5 to 7 December 2019.
Date: 5 to 7 December 2019 Time: 10 AM to 3 PM
DLF IT Park, 7th Block 2nd Floor,
Contact – Santhosh
Documents to Carry
- Updated Resume
- Original ID Proof
HR Interview Questions of NTT Data: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In NTT Data: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here