NPCI Off Campus Drive Registration 2021 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Package 6.35 LPA
NPCI Off Campus Drive Registration 2021: National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
Company Name: National Payments Corporation of India
Company Website: NCPI
Wikipedia: NPCI Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Passout Year: 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Mumbai, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: 6.35 LPA
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Qualification: B.E / B-Tech (Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/ IT)
- Bachelors: Batch FY 2017-2021 & FY 2016 – 2020
- Eligibility: 10th 75%, 12th 65% & B-Tech – 60%, M-Tech – 60%
- Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Job Location: Hyderabad/ Mumbai / Chennai
- Knowledge in OS(Linux),TCP/IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers and VLAN.
- Ability to design/develop software (Java/ Python is preferred)
- Knowledge of data models Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark and Hive programming.
- Good understand about Machine learning, Deep learning and NLP algorithms.
- Understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms
- Develop POC / Run Pilot on selected blockchain platform
- Basic knowledge in fundamentals of cloud computing, virtualization and OpenStack.
- Good understanding about Containers, Open-Shift / Kubernetes.
- Good with data sampling and data mining techniques to build models on skewed data sets.
- Intricately involving in running analytical experiments with methodical manner and regularly evaluate alternate methods via theoretical approaches.
Applicant must have good understanding of below skillset:
- Java/ Python
- Machine learning
- Linux Operating systems
- At least one of the Blockchain framework such as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum
- Fundamentals of cloud computing and cloud infrastructure mainly OpenStack.
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
NPCI Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of NPCI: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In NPCI: Click here
NPCI Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
NPCI Recruitment Process, Test and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Looking for USA Jobs Updates, Check it out at our New Website: Click here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers of Package 4 LPA: Click here
Infosys Recruitment 2021 For Freshers has been Started Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here