About the Company: Noodle.ai is your source for Enterprise AI®. We’re on a mission to create a world without waste. We believe in AI for radical efficiency and extraordinary good. We push the limits of data science to give business leaders a view into the past and future, so that they can stop wasting time and resources now, helping you plan, make, and move goods and resources for manufacturers and complex supply chains.
Company Name: Noodle.ai
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Interns
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech
Work Location: Bangalore
We are hiring Interns to join our team in Bengaluru. We are accelerating our growth as our company gains increasing traction in the exciting “AI for the Enterprise” market. We are looking for talented technologists who want to be part of a world-class team and bring with them a healthy mix of intellectual curiosity, desire to learn and passion for excellence.
- BE/B.Tech or Advanced degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or other Computational Science)
- Demonstrated ability to iteratively conceptualize, design and build data-driven analytical models
- Strong capabilities in modern analytics languages/tools
- Collaborative, open, and respectful working style
- Passion for learning and a desire to grow – Noodlers are life-long learners!
Nice to haves:
- Experience applying advanced AI techniques (g., machine learning, predictive analytics. optimization, semantic analysis, time-series analysis, advanced visualization) to real-world problems
- Experience manipulating and preparing large, heterogeneous data sets (“Big Data”) to support advanced analytics
- Demonstrated energy and passion that extends beyond your field of study – Are you a computer scientist who writes poetry? A mathematician who loves psychology? An engineer passionate about public policy? We want to build something with you.
- Experience with (and excitement for) interdisciplinary collaboration
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here