Nomura Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers as Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
About the Company: Nomura is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its four business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking), and Merchant Banking. Founded in 1925, the firm is built on a tradition of disciplined entrepreneurship, serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. The details about Nomura Careers 2023 & Nomura eligibility criteria and Nomura application process 2023 are mentioned below.
Company Name: Nomura Holdings, Inc.
Company Website: Nomura
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2021/2022
Work Location: Mumbai
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Pay After Placement, 100% Assured Job Opportunity Program With CTC Upto 12 LPA: Register Now
- Degree in Finance /CA/MBA or Engineering from a reputed institute. CFA will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of accounting, financial statement analysis and security valuation
- Strong at compiling and analyzing data
- Distinctive academic record: consistently highly graded within their peer group
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with attention to detail
- Understanding of equity markets
- Solid analytical skills, including ability to perform data analysis
- Ability to work under pressure, multitasking and meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel & MS PPT; Bloomberg exposure will be added advantage
- Good research writing skills will be added advantage
- Ability to formulate and articulate views logically
Join Our Official Instagram, WhatsApp & Telegram Group For Instant Daily Jobs Updates: Click here
Role & Responsibilities:
- Join as an integral part of India Equity research team.
- The role will involve supporting senior analysts based in India.
- The successful candidates will be part of a highly-regarded team with a mandate for research on stocks listed in India.
- Work on financial statements of companies, build and maintain earnings and valuation models.
- Track & report news/events on coverage names, maintaining industry/ company databases.
- Assist in writing full or parts of research reports; Build marketing presentations with the direction of senior analyst.
- Interaction with various stakeholders like Nomura sales & traders.
- Keep an eye on important regional/global news flow, which could likely have impact on equities under coverage.
- The role offers the right candidate a potential to develop and grow knowledge of the workings of the financial market.
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for the 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Marvell Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Marvell: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Marvell: Click here
Marvell Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Marvell Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here