Nokia Off Campus Drive 2024 | Freshers Student Trainee | 2024 Batch | Bangalore, Noida
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2024: Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area. The details about Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 & is Nokia Hiring eligibility criteria and Nokia Hiring process 2023 are mentioned below
Company Name: Nokia Corporation
Company Website: Nokia
Wikipedia: Nokia Wiki
Position: Student Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2024
Job Location: Bangalore, Noida
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2024:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering / MCA with strong software interest
- Passing out in 2024
- Hands on experience / good understanding of at least one of the programming languages (preferably python) and databases
- Hand on experience / good understanding of popular AI/ML algorithms
- Knowledge of software and/or testing methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Capability to work independently, manage, plan and steer own work
- Ability to multitask and manage a high number of priorities.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written English skills
- Strong verbal communication & presentation skills
- Collaborative mindset, Strong Team-Player Attitude
- Duration of Internship: 6 Months starting July/ Aug 2023
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you will be part of our Enterprise Applications (EA) team, responsible end to end for Nokia’s applications’ portfolio, used across all Business Groups and Functions. Our current mission is to simplify and modernize our application portfolio and to transform into a fast moving, product-oriented and customer-focused technology organization.
- Within the EA you will be part of Automation Centre of Excellence which delivers Automation ensuring benefits to Nokia’s Business Groups and Functions via Automation levers like RPA, Orchestration combined with intelligent algorithms, Data Processing (IDP- NLP), Intelligent Agents & Product specific automation (e.g. for SAP – Winshuttle); Automated Data Migration, among others.
How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Nokia Recruitment online by the following by as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Nokia Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Nokia: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Nokia: Click here
Nokia Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Nokia Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here