Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 | Software Tester | Apply Now
About the Company: Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area. The details about Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 & is Nokia Hiring eligibility criteria and Nokia Hiring process 2023 are mentioned below
Company Name: Nokia Corporation
Company Website: Nokia
Wikipedia: Nokia Wiki
Position: Software Tester
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Year of pass out: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Pay After Placement, 100% Assured Job Opportunity Program With CTC Upto 12 LPA: Register Now
Qualifications for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Broad interest in the Telecom sector and conceptual knowledge of networks and considerable experience in Software Development.
- Proven ability to work with others to meet common objectives and customer expectations.
- Excellence in: Planning, communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Process focused. Passion to explore and work on the new technologies
- Can identify improvement opportunities and implement necessary changes.
- Excellent written and oral communication, being able to work in multi-national and multi-site environment.
Join Our Official Instagram, WhatsApp & Telegram Group For Instant Daily Jobs Updates: Click here
Technical skills & Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong Networking knowledge and networking protocols, knowledge of Ethernet, L2/L3, TCP/UDP/TLS. PON or DSL knowledge will be a plus. Netconf/Yang knowledge is not mandatory, but an asset.
- Experience in test design, test bed preparation/setup, test execution & reporting.
- Good working knowledge of software testing (functional, regression and/or non-functional testing).
- Automation with Robot/Python/Java desirable along with good debugging skills.
- Any hands on experience in any of the traffic generators will be a plus.
- Mercurial (or git) SCM & build development.
- Linux OS and its deployment in virtual environments. Docker is an asset for host simulation.
- Familiar with CI/CD (continuous integration/delivery), Release automation (Jenkins, etc), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
The Responsibilities include:
- Manual Testing & Quality focus
- Automation (using robo framwork is a plus)
- Initiate and contribute towards testing improvements and initiatives
- Responsible for product deliverables with quality
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Architect, Development and Test teams to foster a team environment
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for the 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Walmart Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Walmart: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Walmart: Click here
Walmart Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Walmart Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here