Nokia Mega Campus Hiring For Freshers As Trainee of Any Degree Graduates
Nokia Mega Campus Hiring: Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
Company Name: Nokia
Company Website: Nokia
Wikipedia: Nokia Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Diploma
Year of pass out: 2018/2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Chennai
Experience Range: Freshers
Package: As Per IT Standards
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Should be self-motivated, quick learner
- Bachelor’s/(Master’s degree)/College Diploma in Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Hands on in a Linux environment or basic understanding of Linux environment
- Ability to understand and write scripts at a Unix/Linux level (bash, python)
- Good understanding of one programming language , Object oriented – core Java, Perl , Python , C++
- Basic understanding of SQL queries, JDBC
- Has a “can do” attitude to persist in face of complex work to produce positive results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have outstanding time management skills, be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time, and be able to prioritize those tasks, so that we meet project expectations.
- Strong Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate technical issues and solutions to internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated with proven record as a self-starter.
- Very Adaptable with ability to learn new technologies, products, processes, quickly and without formal train
- Be part of the Process to Create Adapters & customizations using product provided SDK and toolkits / CSF components
- Work with the team to understand the requirements and develop/deliver the allocated work
- Interface, develop and maintain strong relationships with external and internal customers, remotely to develop/test/troubleshoot/answer questions. This will involve accessing the remote sites, reviewing log files, gathering traces, logs, files, translations, etc., for development , and so on.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Nokia: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Nokia: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Nokia: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here