Looking for Jobs in Nissan? If Yes, here you will get complete details about Nissan India Careers 2023 and Nissan Hiring Process 2023 are mentioned below
About the Company: Groupe Renault is a French multinational automobile manufacturer established in 1899. The company produces a range of cars and vans, and in the past has manufactured trucks, tractors, tanks, buses/coaches, aircraft and aircraft engines, and autorail vehicles.
Company: Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi Alliance
Website: Renault Nissan
Wikipedia: Renault Nissan Wiki
Job Profile: Data Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Nissan Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
About Nissan India Careers 2023:
Experience & Expertise:
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Quick & Excellent Problem-solving skills for complex & large-scale distributed problems.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and ETL development.
- Solid coding skills.
- Knowledge on software engineering best practices, data design patterns and standards.
- Knowledge, understanding & experience of working with data processing/ingestions tools and cloud data services.
- Knowledge on least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
Top MNC Companies Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini & Atos Hiring for Freshers: Register Now
- Good knowledge and experience in data processing tools(ETL), data bases, cloud based data services and platforms.
- Good experience in developing ETLs or similar data solutions in the Cloud to be deployed in AWS
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing data solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge about distributed computing paradigm.
- Knowledge about open-source data processing frameworks and AWS data services.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and development.
- Data modelling – Understanding about Dimensional & transactional modelling using RDBMS, NO-SQL and Big Data technologies.
- Exposure to cloud Data warehouse like – Snowflake and or AWS Redshift preferred.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving capability.
- Good understanding of the data eco-system, both current and future data trends.
- Should be a go to person for the above technologies
- Ensure that the guidelines laid out by the architect is adhered to. Ensure adherence to data quality standards and ensure delivery with highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines.
- Writing scalable, maintainable and testable code Participating in code reviews and design discussions.
- Understand and follow best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Nissan Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Nissan: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Nissan: Click here
Nissan Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Nissan Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here