Looking for Jobs in Renualt Nissan? If Yes, here you will get complete details about Nissan Careers 2023 & Nissan Salary Details and Nissan Trivandrum Recruitment Process 2023 are mentioned below
About the Company: Groupe Renault is a French multinational automobile manufacturer established in 1899. The company produces a range of cars and vans, and in the past has manufactured trucks, tractors, tanks, buses/coaches, aircraft and aircraft engines, and autorail vehicles.
Company: Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi Alliance
Website: Renault Nissan
Wikipedia: Renault Nissan Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Nissan Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Pay After Placement, 100% Assured Job Opportunity Program With CTC Upto 12 LPA: Register Now
Requirements for Nissan Careers 2023:
- Passionate coder with 0-2 years of application development experience.
- Acceptance and attitude of learning new technologies, Tools and languages
- Experience in Game engine and technology based hardware’s like HoloLens, HTC etc
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Confluence a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience.
- Strong problem solving skill with solid knowledge in Physics and mathematics.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
- Knowledge in Game engines, Block chain technology, Web and app development etc.
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
- Investigate new / emerging technologies, innovations and opportunities, increase company knowledge and gather Insight.
- Develop concepts into commercially viable product offerings that fit the current and future product portfolio in accordance with the concept stage, development process.
- Preparation and documentation of a final New Product Development (NPD) handover package in the form of source data and design rules.
- Presentation of Technology concepts to Innovation
- Communication with external / open innovation sources.
- Development of Proof of Principle, Proof of Concept and Prototype models.
- Propose production test methods and Product Design Specification (PDS) improvements.
How to Apply for Nissan Off Campus Drive 2023?
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for the 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Nissan Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Nissan: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Nissan: Click here
Nissan Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Nissan Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here