New Back-End and Front-End Developer Professional Certificates from Meta- Get Hired by Meta/Facebook
New Back-End and Front-End Developer Professional Certificates: Meta Platforms, Inc., doing business as Meta and formerly known as Facebook, Inc., and TheFacebook, Inc., is an American multinational technology conglomerate based in Menlo Park, California. The company is the parent organization of Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp, among other subsidiaries.
Company Name: Meta Platforms, Inc
Company Website: Meta
Wikipedia: Meta Wiki
Certificates: Back-End and Front-End Developer
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Remote
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- These new entry-level Certificates require no previous experience or education and teach job-ready skills for an in-demand career in ~7 months. Upon completion, both Certificates provide access to the Meta Career Programs Job Board, a job search platform that connects completers with 200+ employers who have committed to sourcing talent through Meta’s certificate programs, and career support resources
- These exciting launches pave the way for entirely new paths into the in-demand fields of front-end and back-end development and are worth sharing with your audience.
Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate:
- Launch your career as a front-end developer. Build job-ready skills for an in-demand career and earn a credential from Meta. No degree or prior experience required to get started.
- This 9-course program, designed by the software engineering experts at Meta, prepares learners for a career as a front-end developer.
- Learners will build portfolio projects to demonstrate their learning and receive coding interview support.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn Bootstrap CSS Framework to create webpages and work with GitHub repositories and version control.
- Prepare for a coding interview, learn best approaches to problem-solving, and build portfolio-ready projects you can share during job interviews.
Meta Back-End Developer Professional Certificate:
- Launch your career as a back-end developer. Build job-ready skills for an in-demand career and earn a credential from Meta. No degree or prior experience required to get started.
- This 10-course program, designed by the software engineering experts at Meta, prepares beginner-level learners for an entry-level career as a back-end developer.
- The Certificate teaches Python Syntax, Linux commands, SQL and MySQL, Django web frameworks, and programming problem solving skills.
- Learners will build a professional portfolio to demonstrate their learning and prepare for technical interviews for back-end developer roles.
What you’ll learn:
- Gain the technical skills required to become a qualified back-end developer
- Learn to use programming systems including Python Syntax, Linux commands, Git, SQL, Version Control, Cloud Hosting, APIs, JSON, XML and more
- Build a portfolio using your new skills and begin interview preparation including tips for what to expect when interviewing for engineering jobs
- Learn in-demand programming skills and how to confidently use code to solve problems.
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Facebook Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Facebook: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Facebook: Click here
Facebook Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Facebook Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Looking for USA Jobs Updates, Check it out at our New Website: Click here
CyberTecz Music is a New Music Service for the Next Generation of Music Enthusiasts: Click here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Coursera Careers California 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer Interns: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Microsoft, Google, Cognizant, Capgemini, Syntel, Top MNC Companies Hiring Freshers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Covaxin vs Covishield Which One is better? effectivity rate: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here