Neustar Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers as Data Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
Neustar Recruitment 2021: Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most.
Company Name: Neustar Inc.
Official Website: Neustar
Wikipedia: Neustar Wiki
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Passout Batch: 2017/2018/2019
Work Location: Hyderabad
Package: Best In Industry
Exp Needed: Fresher & Experienced
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
What is an Associate Data Analytics Insights?
- Neustar is looking for talented analysts with excellent quantitative and analytical skills. Our ideal candidates are determined to combine the art and science of data analytics and marketing to help clients address the complex challenges of marketing effectiveness, ROI, brand equity impact, channel effectiveness, and pricing. In the Associate Data Analytics Insights role, you’ll work with senior data scientists on multi-million dollar customer engagements.
- You’ll work hands on with quantitative marketing data to analyze and reveal the business drivers of the Fortune 500.
- You will develop expertise at the intersection of big data, marketing, and consulting.
- Our work is not just about delivering a project and moving on to the next challenge. Instead, it’s about delivering an evolving stream of value and enabling fact-based decision making.
What you will be doing for Neustar Recruitment 2021:
- You’ll help clients know everything they can about their customers and prospects, deliver exceptional customer experiences, and know if their marketing worked and how to make it better.
- You’ll help diagnose business needs, translate into questions that Neustar will answer, and architect ways to wrangle data from multiple sources.
- You’ll work closely with Neustar’s data scientists and consultants to identify new insights, translate findings into the stakeholder’s native language and tell stories to make complex things simple to understand and translate into measurable actions.
- You’ll implement our unified analytics solutions to address marketing effectiveness, return on investment (ROI), brand equity impact, segmentation, pricing, and environmental factors.
- Work with senior data scientists to ensure model quality in terms of modeling methodologies, data / model validation metrics, actionable insights, and analytical/technical best practices.
- In our Neustar proprietary analytics platform implement multi-touch attribution models (MTA) and marketing mix models (MMM) that are based on statistics, econometrics, and/or machine learning techniques such as logistic regression, choice model, time-series model, panel data model, Bayesian statistics, ridge regression, structural equations, probability theory, clustering algorithms, etc.
- Analyze big data sets to generate deep insights on paid media, organic media, market conditions, web navigations, and individuals’ propensities on multi-step conversion activities in the consumer journeys.
- Validate model results and package them into insightful client-friendly reports on ROI analysis, forecasting, simulation and optimization.
- Ensure rigorous quality control and detect anomalies in the model with ongoing new data stream.
- Interdisciplinary work: you’ll interact with multiple teams across the firm to implement our end-to-end solutions and improve processes: Data Operations, Solution Architects, Consulting Services, Product and Engineering.
What we would love to see:
- Familiarity or passion in data analytics and/or statistical concepts such as marketing mix modeling, digital attribution modeling, multivariate regression, time-series modeling, Bayesian statistics, segmentation modeling, machine learning, data mining, simulation, optimization, forecasting, and ROI analysis
- Working knowledge of Excel, SQL, R, and Python or similar
- Excellent diagnostic skills to identify issues within data sets and identify solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree (required) with statistics or mathematical background: Econometrics, Data Mining, Operations Research, Quantitative Marketing, Finance, Engineering or similar
- An effective cross functional communicator in both written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a large cross-functional team
- Ability and willingness to learn in a fast paced environment and adapt to the situation
- Resilient work ethic with the capability to adapt to the situation, flexibility and nimbleness in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet.
- 0 – 1 years of quantitative analytics experience with marketing metrics and tracking is helpful but not required
Apply Link: Click Here
Neustar Interview Questions for Online Test: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Neustar: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Neustar: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here