Netcentric Careers 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Support Engineer of Any Degree Graduates
Netcentric Careers 2020: Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
Company Name: Netcentric
Job Profile: Support Engineer
Work Location: Pune
Batch: 2017/2018/2019 Passout
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- We are looking for a Support Engineer with business user support background who is used to keep the customer satisfaction at its highest level.
- You want to be a Netcentric ambassador and let our customers experience excellent support.
- You are a good fit if you consider yourself a team player who is looking forward to achieving goals together with a team. Handling multiple urgent issues in parallel is something you can deal with.
- The Support Engineers (Technical) are the contact for technical issues.
- Adobe Managed Services related outages
- Infrastructure related topics or issues
- Taking ownership of tickets, acknowledging them for confirmation to the customer.
- When resolving the incident then assigning the client ticket back to the originator
- Providing feedback to Customer Support Expert and Operations Process Expert to improve the blueprints and the Operations Handbook template
- Providing a workaround or solution when it is possible or escalate to the Service Manager if necessary
- Documenting incidents properly in order to facilitate the build-up of a knowledge database
- Opening and managing tickets with vendor when needed
- Providing consistent information to the affected users, based on the templates in the Operations Handbook, when prompted by DevOps Engineer and following up until the Incident is either resolved or no longer impacting the end-user performance or experience
- Communicating the Status and the Next Action of the assigned Incidents and Service Requests to the Reporter at least every three working days
- Entering planned absences as early as possible into the client Operations calendar. When planning for absences, a deputy must be nominated and noted in the client Operations calendar. Raising a tension in the tactical meeting when a suitable deputy cannot identified.
- Monitoring constantly incidents raised inside of ticketing system and tasks for in the ticket space for unassigned items and taking ownership of those items to move them forward.
- Assigning the correct ticket component to the processed ticket
- Announcing maintenance windows/deployments/outages properly (before, during if necessary and after the occurrence) to a defined mailing list
Apply Link: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Netcentric: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Netcentric : Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here