NEC Recruitment 2024 Hiring Freshers for Internship
NEC Recruitment 2024: NEC Corporation is a Japanese multinational information technology and electronics corporation, headquartered in Minato, Tokyo. The company was known as the Nippon Electric Company, Limited, before rebranding in 1983 as NEC
Company Name: NEC Corp
Company Website: NEC
Wikipedia: NEC Wiki
Job Profile: Intern
Batch Eligible: 2023, 2024
Job Location: Noida
Stipend Offered-10 k per month
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- Duration of Internship-6 months starting immediately (Dec’23 to Jun’24). NOC from college shall be required.
- Internship Location- Noida(Hybrid).
- Qualification-Any non technical grad such as BA/BCA/B.Com/BBA etc with min 60% scores throughout academics & without any active backlog
- Preferred batch-2023/2024
- Students will have to work in shift (Morning, Afternoon and Night). For the same monthly roaster will be prepared.
The purpose of this role is to provide Service Desk 1st level Technical Support for Incident and Service Request resolution to ICT customers within agreed service levels whilst achieving high customer service and quality standards.
- Ensuring the best customer experience by providing superior level of customer service and maximum availability at all times
- Log all incidents, service requests and problems, accurately following the practices defined for each process, including updates to existing tickets
- Diagnose, prioritise, troubleshoot and resolve incidents where possible, or escalate where necessary, within Service Levels, following pre-defined processes accurately in an ITIL environment
- Timely and accurate documentation of work performed, to the standard required and using the systems, processes and/or methods specified.
- Proactively develop knowledge articles to improve the resolution process and increase customer satisfaction in line with continual service improvement strategies
- Meet or exceed all internal KPIs
- Maintain technical and product knowledge and expertise, through research and self-development to ensure support remains efficient, effective and relevant to the business needs of the customer
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with customers
- Provide a high level of technical and operational support to customers, both external and internal
- Excellent and Effective verbal and written communication skills in English Language
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment Pleasant, professional, and courteous personality skills
Apply Link: Click Here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
NEC Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of NEC: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In NEC: Click here
NEC Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
NEC Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here