NCR Careers Off Campus Drive Hiring as Freshers for IT Analyst of Any Degree Graduates
NCR Careers: NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. The NCR Corporation, previously known as National Cash Register, and for a brief period known as AT&T Global Information Solutions, is an American technology company that makes self-service kiosks.
Company Name: NCR Corporation
Website: NCR Corporation
Wikipedia: NCR Corporation Wiki
Job Role: IT Analyst
Experience: Freshers & Experienced
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility for NCR Careers:
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA Graduates
- 2017/2018/2019 Passout
Responsibility of NCR Careers:
- Understand unique business process and translate them to technical requirements and delivery them using Remedy ARS development platforms.
- Perform configuration, deployment, training and administrative work on the ITSM platform and design and build reports that provide relevant, actionable metrics.
- Enhance current Remedy incident management application by using latest/greatest remedy platform roadmap to fulfill ever growing business/IT needs.
- Responsible for working with NCR business users to define world class customer facing Service Desk/ITSM solutions. Leverage infrastructure knowledge and IT experience to analyze upcoming changes for conflicts/impacts/potential problems.
- Play a key role in helping to select and ITSM technology solution. Work with development teams to ensure proper implementation of solutions.
- Play a key role in testing the solutions and ensuring that solutions exceed customer expectations. Work with a global team to deliver enterprise solutions.
- Translate concept to solution and turn strategy into tactical implementation. Communicate technical concepts to non-technical customers.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of NCR: Click here
HR Interview Questions of NCR: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In NCR: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here