Motorola Careers 2023: Hiring for Internship Trainee
Motorola Careers 2023:
Are you a dynamic and ambitious student looking to kickstart your career with a global technology leader? Motorola is now recruiting Internship Trainees for 2023, offering you a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience and be part of innovative projects.
Motorola has a rich history of pioneering technology and innovation. As a global leader in communications, they’ve been at the forefront of developing cutting-edge solutions that connect people around the world. Joining Motorola means being part of a legacy of innovation and a commitment to shaping the future.
Company Name: Motorola, Inc
Wikipedia: Motorola Wiki
Job Role: Internship Trainee
Passout Year: 2021/2022/2023
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or equivalent degree)
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems; Background on services and cloud computing (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services) a plus
- Familiarity with modern development operations tooling (Trace based application performance monitoring, docker containers, and similar)
- Experience mentoring more junior team members and leading development work by example
- A working understanding of at least one scripting language such as Shell, power shell, python etc
- Experience with development of custom network services (HTTP, WebSockets, or similar)
- A background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Prior experience being on-call for services developed by the team
- Demonstrated experience developing and deploying services on Microsoft Azure
- API design and development
- Scripting languages such as python
- Linux Administration and Shell Scripting
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Azure Pipelines – YML
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineering team is responsible for:
- Design and implementation of the continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline into multiple public cloud regions
- Development and operation of common platform services that can be leveraged by our SaaS solutions moving forward
- Overall reliability and security of these services and the environments they are run in
- Monitoring and helpfor these platform and infrastructure services, as well as metrics collection and reporting related to them
- As a software engineer on this team, you will be a key contributor to platform development activities.
- Our teams are developing services, tools, and processes to help other Motorola Solutions’ engineering teams as well as deliver solutions to our customers.
- You will be working on a high-velocity, results-oriented team that leverages cutting-edge technologies and techniques. The right individual will be motivated and will have a passion for automation, deployment processes and enabling innovation.
- Your efforts will help to shape the engineering culture and best practices across Motorola Solutions’ Software Enterprise organization.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now and get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Motorola Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Motorola: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Motorola: Click here
Motorola Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Motorola Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here