Morningstar Careers 2024 Hiring for Associate Software Engineer
Morningstar Careers 2024: Discover exciting opportunities at Morningstar Careers 2024! We’re seeking motivated individuals to join us as Associate Software Engineers. As a global leader in investment research and technology, Morningstar provides a dynamic environment for growth and innovation. Join our diverse team, work on impactful projects, and kickstart your career journey with us. At Morningstar, we value collaboration, curiosity, and empower individuals to shape the future of financial technology.
About the company: Morningstar’s Quantitative Research Group creates independent investment research and data-driven analytics designed to help investors and Morningstar achieve better outcomes by making better decisions. We utilize statistical rigor and large data sets to inform the methodologies we develop. Our research encompasses hundreds of thousands of securities within a large breadth of asset classes including equities, fixed income, structured credit, and funds. Morningstar is one of the largest independent sources of fund, equity, and credit data and research in the world, and our advocacy for investors’ interests is the foundation of our company.
Company Name: Morningstar Inc
Official Website: Morningstar
Wikipedia: Morningstar Wiki
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2023/2024
Work Location: Navi Mumbai India
Package: As Per IT Standards
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will work along with Quant Researchers, Data Scientists to support all Data engineering initiatives. This role requires exploring Microservices, Big Data and Batch Data pipelines for structured/unstructured data to help ingest massive amounts of data required for statistical, machine learning & AI model execution. This role requires interaction with business, data collections, Development teams across Data and Research. As an Associate Data Engineer, you would be keen to develop proficiency in Big data technologies and be comfortable programming in Python.
You are an individual who possesses strong technical skills, loves cloud technology, has good problem solving & consulting skills, and has an eye for picking up challenging opportunities. You also enjoy working with cross-functional technical teams on complex problems and are always looking to improve yourself and others around you.
- Knowledge of programming experience in Python(Pandas/ Numpy) and OOPS principles.
- Good knowledge of SQL/NoSQL (preferred)databases.
- Knowledge of Hadoop stack is preferred (SQOOP, HDFS, Hive, Spark).
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices.
- BS degree in engineering, computer science, statistics, mathematics or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of AWS ecosystem (Lambda, EC2, RDS, EMR, Athena, Glue)
- Experience with UNIX/Linux including basic commands and shell scripting.
- Familiarity with mutual fund, fixed income, and equity data is a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity for the world of quantitative research
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Build/ Support Data Engineering pipelines leveraging massive amounts of structured, unstructured financial/non-financial data.
- Research varied cloud/ AWS Tools (Microservices, Big Data & Batch Services) for building data pipelines to ingest massive amounts of big data.
- Program Python, SQL queries to support varied data pipeline requests.
- Support/ build data-marts (SQL/NoSQL) to support various dashboarding needs.
- Interacting with cross-functional business and technical teams for Building Data Dictionaries.
- Effectively communicate with data and technical team to understand the requirement and gain the knowledge about integrating varied data types.
- Create and track issues and validate to completion.
Apply Before the Link Expires for Morningstar Recruitment 2024
Apply Now: Link
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Link
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now and get an Inside Look into Jobs: Link
Morningstar Interview Questions for Technical Round: Link
HR Interview Questions of Morningstar: Link
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Morningstar: Link
Morningstar Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Link
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Link
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Link