Microsoft Recruitment For Freshers Hiring As Program Manager of Any Degree Graduates
Microsoft Recruitment For Freshers: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers. As of 2016, it is the world’s largest software maker by revenue,and one of the world’s most valuable companies.The word “Microsoft” is a portmanteau of “microcomputer” and “software”.Microsoft is ranked No. 30 in the 2018 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Company Name: Microsoft
Wikipedia: Microsoft Wiki
Job Role: IDC Program Manager (Full Time)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MBA
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019/2020
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft Recruitment For Freshers:
- Currently pursuing an MBA (or equivalent) from a Tier-I management institute in India.
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field a plus.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in program management in a technology/product firm is a plus.
- Great communication skills – both oral & written.
- Proven ability to have worked in teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Defining and executing product strategy and roadmap: Defining who the product is for, identifying the
- the fundamental problem that we are solving, understanding the competition, and our core positioning w.r.t to the competition, identifying our approach to the market and partnerships.
- Building the Product: Lots of white boarding, story boarding, sketching and designing, iterating with engineering on trade offs between priority/timelines/capabilities, partnering across teams in Microsoft to deliver the solution, performing usability studies, planning versions, legal, marketing, monetization plans etc.
- Connecting with the customer: Evangelizing the product through customer connect, being the ‘face’ of the product, experimentation, and data analysis, iterating on feedback and learnings.
- We have PM openings across our engineering groups.
- As the in-house advocate for the millions of people worldwide who use Microsoft products, you drive the vision,
- design, implementation and market success of next-generation software solutions.
- As the owner and advocate of your product components, some of the questions which you would be addressing
- through your role are:
Who is the customer?
- What customer problem am I addressing?
- What product solution do I craft to address this gap?
- How do I deliver the best customer experience possible?
- Does the product solution meet the business need (revenue, brand, etc.)?
- How do I take the product from conceptualization to launch?
- How do I work with marketing, and various sales channels to drive adoption?
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of Microsoft: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Microsoft: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Microsoft: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here